Typically an aftermarket Forward Collision Warning System is sold as part of a larger Advanced Driver Assist System that includes other safety features such as HD Dash Cam, Lane Departure Systems, Video & Event Recording, and Forward Car Departure Alert.
As new cars hit the roads with advanced safety features, drivers of older cars may wish they had access to the same vehicle technology being offered… and now they can. The ADAS + Advanced Driver Assistance System is a forward crash and lane departure warning system with the added benefit of a built-in digital video recorder (DVR).
With the ADAS + Advanced Driver Assistance System, drivers will enjoy benefits such as:
Forward Collision Avoidance
A front camera watches and calculates distances to vehicles in front of the driver, alerting them to an impending crash if the distance between vehicles becomes too close.
Lane Departure Warning
While driving, the front facing camera is monitoring the vehicle’s position within its driving lane. If a lane departure is detected without the use of a turn signal, the ADAS will alert the driver.
Forward Car Departure Alert
The ADAS system continuously watches traffic and if it comes to a standstill, the system will alert the driver that the flow of traffic has resumed if their attention has shifted elsewhere.
Video & Event Recording
Sadly, some accidents are unavoidable. The ADAS + can help provide drivers with peace of mind in the event of a crash knowing they have the whole event recorded. The system records audio as well as front and rear camera views to an included 32GB micro SD card, automatically, if it senses an impact. GPS data is also included. Recording can also be triggered manually at the push of a button, and for fleet managers, the touch screen can be password protected to prevent disabling the system.
In addition, the system records even when you’re away from your vehicle. If any impact is detected the system automatically records the event.
- Forward Collision Warning: Provides audible and visual warnings on the 2.4” color touch screen. Displays potential collisions in seconds to impact
- Lane Departure: Watches the road and alerts drivers in the event of accidental lane departure
- Beep and Watch: When traffic flow stops, the ADAS+ keeps watch and alerts the driver to resume driving once traffic begins to move
- Video and Event Recording: Automatic or manually activated front and rear audio and video recording with GPS data. Includes a 32GB Micro SD card
- Secondary Camera: Includes interior mount, multi-purpose camera for rear event or interior occupant monitoring
- Simple Calibration: Calibration is easily done via the touch screen, the only tool you need is a tape measure
- Small Footprint: Mounts easily to windshield with included OEM 3M adhesive
- User Interface: Convenient 2.4” touchscreen
- DVR Recording: Continuous front and rear recording while ignition is on and any time an event is sensed while vehicle is parked
- Location Data: Includes built-in GPS receiver for detecting vehicle speed and pinpointing event locations
FCW Image Gallery
Call here to find an authorized Vision Zero dealer